With the ‘best in the Business’ Warranty on the Flight Design CTLS now is the time to make a move to a new trainer with a proven history and a promising future with the C4.
Flight Design is the leader in LSA with over 350 aircraft in the US
Features & Benefits for Flight Training Environment:
- You get to fly a third generation, high end, modern, safe, sophisticated, all glass, multi fuel and cost-efficient Flight Design aircraft that is also perfectly suited for a spot in your rental fleet for comfortable, long cross-country travel by more advanced pilots.
- Be secure with Flight Design’s exclusive standard XP Warranty which extends full tip-to-tail protection for 3 years on the engine (standard 200 hour limit increased to 500 hours), avionics, propeller and components and for an even longer 5 years on all structural components. Best in the LSA business.
- Take advantage of special discounts on new Flight Design aircraft purchases made for your school; even when the purchaser is a third party who leases the aircraft back to your school!
- Add extra profit to your business with rewarding Commissions on sales of all new Flight Design aircraft you enable
- Access to a Nationwide support network of Flight Design qualified, experienced and well-trained engine and airframe mechanics
- Utilize Flight Design’s worldwide company resources with an active owners organization experienced in keeping 1700 airplanes in operation
- Extra support for pilot center marketing, high availability modern web-based tools for business growth
- A Flight Design Syllabus and NEW revised AOI to make new aircraft transitions better and smoother.
- High customer appeal and a superb training and rental aircraft combine to produce low break-even hours per month and easily achieved positive cash flows with real profits.
- Flight Design’s Flight transition syllabus saves your transitioning customers 10% on insurance.