The Flight Design CTLSi is the newest version of the popular CT series optimized for the Light Sport Aircraft rules of the United States. The CTLSi features the Rotax 912is fuel injected engine. Flight Design USA has been delivering 28 of the CTLSi with the Rotax 912is since 2012 and the model is the most popular offered. Offered only in “nicely loaded” configuration as the CTLSi 2020, the CTLSi contains everything a modern aircraft should.
* 100-hp Rotax 912iS with fuel injection -Efficient and modern
* 2000 hour TBO / Auto fuel or Avgas – Long TBO & multi-fuel
* Max speed 120 kts / 974 NM range – Cross country capable
* Dual 10″ Dynon SkyView EFIS and EMS *W/synthetic vision
* Dynon SV integrated, two-axis digitally-linked autopilot
* Garmin GTR 225 Com, Dynon SV 1090 ES transponder
* Optional Garmin 796 MFD, Easy to use as a smartphone
* BRS 1350 HS Full Airframe Parachute System standard
* Whelen LED landing, interior, strobe and position lights
* Standard FAA NextGen 2020 compliant ADS-B “out”
* Electric pitch trim and leather seats standard
Download the CTLS – CTLSi PDF Brochure
CTLSi basic Specifications ›
CTLSi Pricing and Options ›
CTLSi Photos ›
The CTLS comes with the Rotax 912ULS carbureted engine, and more standard features than the Club version, such as coolant and oil thermostats, leather seats, dual Dynon D-700 SkyViews (with backup gauges), and a compliant VFR Night-flight package.
The CTLS-Club is a lighter and simpler version of the CTLS. Great for flight training and floats, the CTLS-Club comes equipped with a single Dynon D-700 EFIS with Synthetic vision, UMA analog gauges, Garmin 225 GTR com and Transponder, Garmin AERA 510 GPS with XM Weather, BRS parachute system and everything you want for Day-VFR flight.
Flight Design’s development of the C4 continues with engineering work on the conforming prototype design and testing of the Safety Box planned for mid-2016. After the successful first flight in March 2015 the Flight Design test team continued to flight test the C4 prototype 12 subsequent flights determining the gross weight stall speed, testing basic in-flight handling and performance. Intense interest has been the hallmark of the C4 program due to the combination of modern airframe, engine, avionics and safety technology in one aircraft.
Sign up on the Contact us Page to get on the C4 mailing list.